- Once a User has accepted these Terms and Conditions, he/ she may register and avail the Services.
- In these Terms and Conditions, the term “Charge Back” shall mean, approved and settled credit card
or net banking purchase transaction(s) which are at any time refused, debited or charged back to
merchant account (and shall also include similar debits to Payment Service Provider's accounts, if
any) by the acquiring bank or credit card company for any reason whatsoever, together with the bank
fees, penalties and other charges incidental thereto.
- Server Slow Down/Session Timeout: In case the Website or Payment Service
Provider’s webpage, that is
linked to the Website, is experiencing any server related issues like ‘slow down’ or ‘failure’ or
‘session timeout’, the User shall, before initiating the second payment, check whether his/her Bank
Account has been debited or not and accordingly resort to one of the following options:
- In case the Bank Account appears to be debited, ensure that he/ she does not make the
payment twice and immediately thereafter contact the Company via e-mail or any other mode of
contact as provided by the Company to confirm payment.
- In case the Bank Account is not debited, the User may initiate a fresh transaction to make
- However, the User agrees that under no circumstances the Payment Gateway Service Provider
shall be held responsible for such fraudulent/duplicate transactions and hence no claims
should be raised to Payment Gateway Service Provider No communication received by the
Payment Service Provider(s) in this regards shall be entertained by the Payment Service
- The Company and the Payment Service Provider(s) assume no liability whatsoever for any monetary or
other damage suffered by the User on account of:
- The delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted
connection with use of the Payment Gateway or Services in connection thereto; and/ or
- Any interruption or errors in the operation of the Payment Gateway.
- The User agrees, understands and confirms that his/ her personal data including without limitation
details relating to debit card/ credit card transmitted over the Internet may be susceptible to
misuse, hacking, theft and/ or fraud and that the Company or the Payment Service Provider(s) have no
control over such matters.
- Although all reasonable care has been taken towards guarding against unauthorized use of any
information transmitted by the User, the Company does not represent or guarantee that the use of the
Services provided by/ through it will not result in theft and/or unauthorized use of data over the
- The Company, the Payment Service Provider(s) and its affiliates and associates shall not be liable,
at any time, for any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay
in operation or transmission, computer virus, communications line failure, theft or destruction or
unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of information contained on the Website.
- The User will be required to login his/ her own User ID and Password, given by the Company in order
to register and/ or use the Services provided by Company on the Website. By accepting these Terms
and Conditions the User aggress that his/ her User ID and Password are very important pieces of
information and it shall be the User’s own responsibility to keep them secure and confidential. In
furtherance hereof, the User agrees to;
- Choose a new password, whenever required for security reasons.
- Keep his/ her User ID & Password strictly confidential.
- Be responsible for any transactions made by User under such User ID and Password.
Debit/Credit Card, Bank Account Details
- The User agrees that the debit/credit card details provided by him/ her for use of the aforesaid
Service(s) must be correct and accurate and that the User shall not use a debit/ credit card, that
is not lawfully owned by him/ her or the use of which is not authorized by the lawful owner thereof.
The User further agrees and undertakes to provide correct and valid debit/credit card details.
- The User may pay his/ her fees to the Company by using a debit/credit card or through online banking
account. The User warrants, agrees and confirms that when he/ she initiates a payment transaction
and/or issues an online payment instruction and provides his/ her card / bank details:
- The User is fully and lawfully entitled to use such credit / debit card, bank account for
- The User is responsible to ensure that the card/ bank account details provided by him/ her
- The User is authorizing debit of the nominated card/ bank account for the payment of fees
selected by such User along with the applicable Fees.
- The User is responsible to ensure sufficient credit is available on the nominated card/ bank
account at the time of making the payment to permit the payment of the dues payable or the
bill(s) selected by the User inclusive of the applicable Fee.
Payment Gateway Disclaimer
The Service is provided in order to facilitate access to view and pay Fees online. The Company or the
Payment Service Provider(s) do not make any representation of any kind, express or implied, as to the
operation of the Payment Gateway other than what is specified in the Website for this purpose. By
accepting/ agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, the User expressly agrees that his/ her use of the
aforesaid online payment Service is entirely at own risk and responsibility of the User.
Once the User will be registered and paid the Fee through online Payment Gateway. He/She will not be
able to cancel the transaction in any circumstances. No Payment will be refunded to the User.
Refund for fraudulent/duplicate transaction(s):
The User shall directly contact the Company for any fraudulent transaction(s) on account of misuse of
Card/ Bank details by a fraudulent individual/party and such issues shall be suitably addressed by the
Company alone in line with their policies and rules.