By Runwal Group Posted On Oct 23, 2020
Category Residential properties
We often hear people say Diwali is the most auspicious festival to invest in assets as it is the time we welcome Goddess Laxmi into our homes. Vijayadashami or Dussehra, which marks the victory of good over evil, is considered equally auspicious according to Hindu mythology. Here are ten reasons why buying property this Dussehra can bring prosperity to your household:
1. As per Hindu mythology, Dussehra is one of the three most opportune days for kickstarting new ventures. This goes without saying that it is the day that Lord Rama defeated Raavana and brought his wife home.
2. Considered as a prosperous day, Dussehra witnesses an increase in the interest in properties, business, and products. Buyers choose an auspicious day like this to boost their confidence for positive results since undertaking another asset on a sacred day improves the odds of both achievement and success.
3. In expectation of high-speed deals, numerous real estate agents open their stock, which is prime and new. This expands the chances alongside their Dussehra offers on property for better deals. It likewise gives the buyers more reasons and choices to invest.
4. To draw in more purchasers to meet their dream homes, land developers propose Dussehra offers on property and other benefits. These plans can offer a great incentive to the buyer by giving added gifts, for example, a vehicle or white goods.
5. This year, Dussehra could be your lucky charm as the real estate market has just begun to show some recovery from the COVID-19 effect. 1 and 2 BHK Flats in Mulund West and different parts of Mumbai have quite recently started to get queries. This fortunate time can give you the two-fold advantage of buying properties at a lower cost.
6. The sentiment behind the purchases is the emotional context of the festival. It is the most significant purpose behind the increasing demand during Dussehra as it makes buyers aspirational for their future endeavours and objectives.
7. Being a prosperous festival, many real estate agents offer new undertakings and properties to pull in property buyers with their Dussehra offers.
8. The period before Dussehra, Pitrupaksha, isn't considered positive enough to make new purchases. Hence, individuals believe that the end of Pitrupaksha will make their purchase or endeavor fruitful.
9. It is an ideal time for middle-income families or bachelors as property vendors frequently give Dussehra offers on stamp duty and discounts on the balcony.
10. With Dussehra, auspicious days such as Gudi Padwa and Akshaya Tritiya in the Hindu calendar are viewed as favourable. Individuals put resources into vehicles, gold, houses, and many other items during this period.
Runwal Pinnacle is well known for its lifestyle residences in Mumbai. These 1 and 2 BHK Flats in Mulund West are in the suburb's most prime locations with all the basic amenities within their reach. With their Dussehra Dhamaka sale offering Zero GST, Zero Stamp Duty, Zero Floor Rise, along with convenient payment plans, it becomes apparent why you should invest with us this Dussehra.