Kanjurmarg has emerged as Mumbai’s new city centre. It is fast becoming a preferred residential destination for those seeking quality housing at affordable rates in the city. Already, some of Mumbai’s top residential developments, malls, commercial zones, & educational institutes have come up in an around the area.
But what’s the main reason behind its unprecedented rise? The answer is its central location & excellent connectivity, coupled with reasonable realty prices.
Here’s is a closer look:
- Kanjurmarg is the starting point of Jogeshwari Vikhroli Link Road (JVLR) — an important arterial road connecting the eastern and western suburbs as well as the Eastern and Western Express Highways.
- Kanjurmarg is also located right on Lal Bahadur Shastri Marg that connects the eastern suburbs to Thane.
- The Eastern Freeway, which is also close to the area, gives quick access to South Mumbai while the SCLR connects it to the BKC and the western suburbs.
- The Kanjurmarg and Bhandup suburban railway stations are the main access point for several locations like Powai.
- Speaking of Powai, it is also just 10 min away from Kanjurmarg. As we all know, Powai is one of Mumbai’s most revered & upscale living destination.
The Metro – Coming soon
Kanjurmarg will soon be on Mumbai’s Metro line with the arrival of the SEEPZ-Kanjurmarg Metro corridor. This will raise its connectivity to a new level.
Virtually Powai, at a much better price
Kanjurmarg is adjacent to Powai, in the same geography. However, the realty rate here are much lower than Powai, which is almost out of reach for most Mumbaikars. So Kanjurmarg provides an excellent alternative, with tremendous potential for future appreciation.
So there you go! These are the main reasons why Kanjurmarg is the epitome of excellent connectivity. So if you want to live here & be close to all of Mumbai’s best offerings, take a look at Runwal Groups premium new projects – Runwal Forests & Runwal Bliss in Kanjurmarg.