By Admin Posted Jun 14, 2018 In Residential properties
One of the most prominent socio-economic shifts in India today is marked by an increasing number of women homeowners. With greater financial independence, more and more women around the country are choosing to invest in real estate. At the same time, the data acquired through realtors reveals that women have the final say in home purchases in more than 80% of households in India.
So, what are the things that women look for when buying a home?
1. Location safety and connectivity: A good location that is well-maintained, well-connected and safe is the top priority for women homebuyers. The home should offer quick and easy access to a wide range of civic amenities, such as schools, hospitals, daycare centres, banks, retail outlets, shopping malls and essential stores and services. The roads and public transport options should be good, and the neighbourhood should be a safe and quiet one.
2. Layout and storage space: The layout of the home and the storage space within it are key factors when it comes to deciding for or against a home. The layout should enable adequate natural light and ventilation in the home, and the storage space in terms of built-in wardrobes and cabinets is preferable.
3. Functionality and aesthetics: While women prefer a home that combines form and function, it is essential that everything in the home serves a purpose. Storage spaces, cabinets and utilities in the home are all-important.
4. Spacious kitchen: Homebuyers today look for a spacious and well-equipped kitchen. With shared responsibilities and more entertaining at home, all members of the family tend to spend time in the kitchen.
5. Scope for ROI: Women homebuyers pay as much attention to the investment aspect of the home purchase as they do the living experience it offers. The home must be a well-located quality construction that brings steady and solid returns on investment.
Looking to invest in the perfect home in Mumbai? Runwal Bliss, a premium residential project by the Runwal Group, presents 3, 3.5 & 4 BHK flats for sale in Kanjurmarg East Mumbai.