By Runwal Group Posted Feb 14, 2018 In Home decor
If you live in a home with a spare room, then you’re luckier than you think. Because not only is extra space a luxury in itself, but there are countless ways in which you can put it to creative and effective use.
Here are 5 new ways in which you can use the spare room in your house:
1. Hobby room: Your spare room can serve as an excellent space for you to pursue your hobbies. Convert it into an art studio or a music room with all the necessary equipment and use that space to follow your passion.
2. Home theatre: A spare room can easily be converted into a mini home theatre where you can enjoy your favourite TV shows or blockbusters whenever your heart desires.
3. Home office or library: If you love to read or spend time at your desk, you can turn that spare room in your house into a home office, study room or library. Make it cozy with a comfortable reading chair and a writing desk.
4. Fitness room: The spare room in your house can help you take care of your fitness needs. Use the space effectively to set up a yoga mat, create a meditation zone and install some gym equipment.
5. Guest bedroom: You can use the extra room in your house as a guest bedroom. However, if you don’t expect to have too many guests, then you could also rent the spare room out. This is a good option to consider if you’re looking for an additional source of income.
Looking for the perfect home that combines space and luxury? Runwal Forests presents 1.5, 2 & 3 BHK Flats in Kanjurmarg West Mumbai. Explore 3 BHK flats in Kanjurmarg West Mumbai at Runwal Forests by the Runwal Group.