By Runwal Group Posted Sep 26, 2018 In Residential properties
Known as the ‘Prince of the Suburbs’, Mulund West is one of the earliest and most well planned localities in Mumbai. Located at the junction of Thane and Navi Mumbai, Mulund offers excellent connectivity, wide ranging civic amenities, lifestyle and entertainment hubs, business and employment districts, and a host of impressive real estate projects.
Here’s everything you need to know about the locality:
1. Accessibility & connectivity: The strategic location of Mulund offers excellent connectivity across Mumbai. The Eastern Expressway, The Western Expressway, JVLR and SCLR connect Mulund to the other suburbs and to South Mumbai with great ease. Mulund also shares excellent rail connectivity with the rest of the city and with the Trans-Harbour belt of Mumbai, the Mulund Railway Station, R-Mall and Check Naka.
2. Education: Mulund has been recognized for its excellent social infrastructure, including reputed and illustrious schools such as St. Mary's, St. Pius, SMPR, Friends, and Billabong.
3. Healthcare: The locality is equipped with many hospitals, clinics and pharmacies, including E.S.I.S. Hospital, Platinum Hospital and Hira Mongi Hopsital.
4. Employment hubs: Mulund shares close proximity with a number of employment hubs, such as MIDC, SEEPZ, Powai and Bandra-Kurla Complex, so that you can enjoy the luxury of living close to your workplace. Reputed MNCs such as Johnson & Johnson, Gabriel, Richardson and Cruddas are also located here.
5. Entertainment & hospitality: The hub of entertainment and recreation, Mulund is dotted with happening places. From shopping malls (R-Mall, Nirmal Lifestyle Mall) and multiplexes (PVR, Big Cinemas), to fine dining restaurants, clubs, hotels and cafés, Mulund has the finest selection of lifestyle amenities.
A serene locality with world-class amenities, Mulund offers a wide range of real estate projects across the residential and commercial spaces. Along with great returns on investment, there is something to suit everyone’s taste and budget.
Explore residential flats in Mulund West at Runwal Greens, a premium project by the Runwal Group.