By Admin Posted Mar 16, 2018 In Residential properties
Finding the perfect home is no mean feat. From the quality of construction and the type of home, to the locality and the amenities, there are many things to take into consideration before making a decision. The social amenities offered by the neighbourhood and the residential project play an important role in enabling a safe, comfortable and enriched lifestyle for you.
Here are some of the key social amenities that you should look out for during the house-hunting process:
1. Connectivity: The locality where you choose to live should offer you excellent connectivity within and around the city via roadways and public transit systems. Ensure that the bus stops, railway stations and the airport are easy to access.
2. Healthcare facilities: Factoring in quick and easy access to healthcare facilities is non-negotiable. Your locality should allow you to access with ease world-class hospitals, clinics and pharmacies.
3. Educational centres: The presence of reputed schools and colleges in your chosen locality is reflective of the nature of the residents who choose to live there and also has a direct impact on the safety and security of the neighbourhood.
4. Employment hubs: Your residence should offer you easy access to employment hubs such as IT parks, tech parks and corporate business parks, so that your daily commute to work is greatly simplified.
5. Recreational amenities: The lifestyle and recreational amenities offered by the residential project as well as the locality—such as a clubhouse, swimming pool, sports facilities, shopping malls, multiplexes, restaurants and cafés—play an important role in enabling an enriched and holistic lifestyle for you.
6. Retail outlets: From your everyday grocery requirements to the more nuanced retail needs, your locality should offer you quick and easy access to a wide range of retail outlets.
Discover the bliss of green, serene and luxury living at Runwal Greens. Runwal Greens presents 4 BHK flats in Mulund West.