By Runwal Group Posted Jul 11, 2018 In Residential properties
As our lifestyles become increasingly sedentary, we realize the importance of being healthy more than ever before. Being fit and healthy is a comprehensive process that entails a good diet, restful sleep, regular physical exercise and some other essential practices. Following these simple health-oriented rituals can not only aid your physical and mental well being, but it can also prevent a host of diseases and make you feel much more positive about life.
Here are 7 tips for a healthy lifestyle:
1. Start your day with a glass of water and drink it throughout the day: We’re all guilty of starting the day with the much-needed cup of morning tea or coffee. But what our body is really asking for is water. This is essential to replenish the moisture lost during sleep, and it boosts your metabolism and aids the digestion of the foods you will eat.
2. A healthy breakfast is non-negotiable: Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, and you should always make time for it. A wholesome, healthy meal for breakfast that contains proteins, carbs and fruits is essential. Make sure to eat your breakfast within one hour of waking up.
3. A balanced meal is preferable to any diet: Diet fads come and go, but the virtues of a balanced meal have stood the test of time. Ensure that you eat a little bit of every food group to stay healthy and boost your immunity.
4. A little bit of exercise goes a long way: Given the kinds of lifestyles we have today, physical exercise has become more important than ever in order to stay healthy. Whether it is in the morning or evening, be sure to take time out to get some exercise.
5. Get enough restful sleep: Make sure to get around six to eight hours of restful sleep every night. This is vital to the healthy functioning of your body, a positive mindset and productivity at work.
6. Take a few minutes to meditate: The world around us is extremely fast-paced, which makes it important for us to take a few minutes out every day to meditate. Choose the kind of meditation that you like the best, and follow it through to see the difference it makes.
7. Engage in a creative or recreational activity: The merits of pursuing a hobby or engaging in a creative activity have been underlined time and again. Strike the perfect work-life balance by making time for the things that you really love.
Looking for a home that enables the perfect lifestyle for you? Runwal Forests Kanjurmarg, a premium residential project by Runwal Group, presents 2 BHK flats in Kanjurmarg West.