By Runwal Group Posted On May 03, 2018
Category Residential properties
It is a fact well established that one of the most essential features of a good real estate investment is a great location. A well-located real estate project has several advantages, not only in terms of accessibility and convenience, but also in terms of resale value and ROI.
Here are the 5 traits of a great location:
1. Accessibility: The most defining trait of a great location is its accessibility and the ease with which it enables connectivity to schools, hospitals, employment hubs, shopping malls, multiplexes, hotels, and other prime areas around town.
2. Management and safety: Always judge a location by the way it is managed by the local municipal authorities (condition of roads, power and water supply, street lights, etc.) and by its reputation for being a safe neighbourhood and having a low crime rate.
3. Ideal surroundings: A good location will always offer you the luxury of blissful, serene and green surroundings. Peace and quiet, privacy and a good view are the underlining traits of a home in a great location.
4. Good investment options: Another parameter by which you can judge the worth of a location is on the basis of the real estate offerings by reputed developers. Projects in these locations always make for great investment options, as you will be able to judge from the steady appreciation of property prices.
5. Wide range of amenities: A good location will offer you access to a wide range of social and civic amenities—both within the residential complex as well as in the neighbourhood--thereby enabling you to enjoy a holistic and fulfilled way of life.
Looking to invest in the perfectly located home in Mumbai? Runwal Forests, a luxury residential project by Runwal Group, presents 2 & 3 BHK flats in Kanjurmarg West.