With the festival of lights at our doorstep, the time to let every inch of your living space emanate the essence of Diwali is now! These cool bunch of easy Diwali décor ideas are just what you need to liven up your house, and impress Goddess Lakshmi in the utmost vibrant manner:
- Nothing adds the ideal festive charm quite like a splash of colour! Toss aside your boring drapes, cushions and curtains and switch to colourful options that are decked with heavy golden embroidery, patch work and mirror work.
- Infuse ethnicity in every corner of the house. Decorate stairs and wall corners with earthen pots that you can adorn with marigold flowers and diyas. Play with sizes – big and small, and style your living space with them.
- What’s Diwali without a series of lights livening up the house? Decorate your puja ghar, staircase railings and entrance with artistic multi-coloured lights that are in sync with the festival of lights.
- Speaking of lights, get a horde of colourful paper lanterns that you can hang on the terrace, entrance, and even at various walls in the house. These paper lanterns are the definition of Diwali, and you can easily pack them up once the season is over.
- Revamp your interiors with traditional accents like wind chimes, idol paintings, floating diyas and embroidered carpets. This will instantly add festive vigor to your house, without trying too hard.
Make way for Goddess Lakshmi’s blessings in your house with Runwal Bliss! A beautiful township of spacious 1.5, 2 & 3 BHK flats in Kanjurmarg East, this residential development, with its elegant features and top-notch amenities, truly makes you feel at home.